FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

All About the Animals



Hello there! I’m Susan Sieracki, and I will be your Hostess for this week’s Mod Squad Challenge. The challenge is ALL ABOUT THE ANIMALS. I would like to see all your wonderful creations that include an animal of some sort (no bugs, but you may use birds).

My card was done using the Winter Wonderland set from our fabulous sponsor Sparkle ‘n Sprinkle. I absolutely fell in love with this digital stamp. It came with the sentiment and with both an outline version and a pre-colored version. I chose to use the outline version and colored it using Copic markers and then added a lot of SPARKLE. You can check out all of the fabulous details on my blog at www.addictedtorubberstamping.blogspot.com. 

Susan 


Winter Wonderland set from Sparkle ‘n Sprinkle
Card Stock from Stampin’ Up!
Copic Markers
Rangers Glossy Accents
Class A Peels Stickers
Sakura Gel Pen
Stickles Glitter Glue




Sparkle ‘n Sprinkle rubber stamp Tiger set
Gina K sentiment
Colored with Copics
Pan Pastels for the background
Pure Luxury Black Onyx card stock
Spectrum Noir premium white card stock


The sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle. The prize is any digital image or set up to $15.
Be sure to check out their Made In USA rubber stamps and glitter too! I had the privilege of shopping at this store...glitter heaven. I also got to see them making the stamps!
http://sparklensprinkle.com

If you use a Sparkle N Sprinkle image you get 2 entries. Just add MSC in front of link name.

Rules:
 -Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date.
 -You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win 
-Include a link back to our challenge page
-You may use any vendors products 
-You may enter as many challenges as you like
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.
-enter as many times as you'd like
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
 Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)









8 comments:

  1. How fun. I like both cards very much! The snow scene is perfect for adding glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a butterfly considered an animal or Bug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking that question. I was going to use a butterfly and then remembered that it might be considered a bug so I passed on that. Good thing I did. LOL

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards, Ladies. Thank you for this great challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crafting with critters - thanks for the fun challenge. Some beautiful samples from your talented team there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ops... I thought a butterfly was to pretty to be a bug. I forgot how it started and that wonderful quote If nothing ever changed....

    ReplyDelete