FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

CASE A Card

This week I wanted to push myself to use a technique that I seldom do...sponging a scene. My favorite teacher for this technique is Theresa Momber.

 The challenge this week (1-21-15 - 1-27-15 Midnight) is CASE any one you'd like. Please include a link to the card you Cased if you upload to a service that allows a description...such as a blog. Remember, You may use any vendors and products to participate and qualify for the prize when offered.


Case of  Moonlit Water - Theresa Momber

My version


Gina K Follow Your Dreams (sentiment)
Gina K Mountain Wilderness (trees)
Sending Sunshine (front plant)
Memento inks
Sponged on Spectrum Noir Premium cardstock
Pure Luxury Black cardstock
Heartfelt Creations DP
Bazzill Grey base



The prize this week is a Duo set from Gina K Designs called "Melt My Heart". (No sponsor this week.)
Melt my Heart
**NOTE** Please note that challenge is now Wednesday - Tuesday at Midnight. Winners will be posted Wednesday afternoon.

Rules:
 -Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date.
 -You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win 
-Include a link back to our challenge page
-You may use any vendors products 
-You may enter as many challenges as you like
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 2" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.
-enter as many times as you'd like
-enter your card in as many other challenges as you like
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
 Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)

Add your card/project here
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!



Sorry, I messed up with the end date so here is a new inlinkz. I will add to the top one.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I would love to have a chance to win that stamp set and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love any water scene. The sky is hauntingly beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great challenge. The hard part was deciding who to CASE from all the beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A member just wrote me and suggested maybe the comments were moderated. duh...I didn't even think of that! LOL. Thanks so much for of the wonderful comments I just found!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had trouble getting the link up to work, is it too late to enter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but what was the problem? So we can figure it out before the next time.

      Delete