FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Purple & Teal Winner

Thanks so much to all the participants this past week. Boy there were some really beautiful cards. You all made it really hard to select top 2 so I did 3! LOL, but even that wasn't enough. Good thing the "Winner" is random because I sure couldn't pick one:-)

There were a few issues with linking last week. It's OK to email but please post on the challenge in "Comments" so others can see the response. I am removing one of the verifications to make it easier for you. I am also going to extend the challenge until Tuesday at midnight to give you a week. The winners starting next week will be announced sometime on Wednesday. 

You all rocked this challenge!!

I will be making a bade for the top 2 (or 3) and one for the winners. I will be ready soon
Ok, Here are my top picks for the last Challenge! 
No certain order:


Top 3 Picks for the Purple & Teal card challenge.

This gorgeous card by Judy. I absolutely love the background done with Brusho's.
 

Lindsay use distress sprays and texture paste. Isn't this card elegant?


 I loved the unique frame Susan used for her creation.


And the random WINNER IS  Zelda with this entry. Such a pretty background.

 
Be sure to  get your badges!







COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Zelda! I agree that there were great cards for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! All such gorgeous picks! Great work, Joyce....thanks for taking this Challenge on for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I am sure it was hard to choose. Congrats lady's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Judy, Susan & Zelda! Beautiful cards all!

    Joyce the problem I had was that InLinks told me that I had to add a link on my blog to the MSC which I had done! I don't know what I was doing incorrectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, not sure either. I changed my code and thinkit should work better now.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to all. So many gorgeous cards created with those colors. That was a fun challenge indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete