FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Teal & Purple

 The challenge this week is to use Teal and Purple on your card. I have loved using this combo lately.

We have a new sponsor this week, it's Melanie Muenchinger from Hands. Head and Heart. She is an illustrator and designer for Gina K Designs. For the bonus entry you need to use one of Melanie's stamps not just any StampTV stamp:-)
Melanie's Stamp Sets

The prize this week is Melanie's STATELY FLOWERS 8 set!! Whoo Whee, this is a great set!
http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2079&categoryId=32

Take a look at Melanie's new set STATELY FLOWERS 9 (not a prize)

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2324&categoryId=16

Here is my card using the Iris stamp...I love this flower. Details on my Blog Paper Finesse.


Stately Flowers 8 - Iris
Warm Spring Wishes - Butterfly & flower

DRS Designs - stained glass
Pure Luxury Layering weight white cardstock
Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea
Graphic 45 Secret Garden
40# Vellum
3D Crystal laquer
Judikins Glitter Embossing Powder
Copic Markers 

My second card using the sentiment from Stately Flowers 8
For more details go to Paper Finesse 



Rules:
 -Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date.
 -You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win 
-Include a link back to our challenge page
-You may use any vendors products 
-You may enter as many challenges as you like
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 2" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.
 - If you use a sponsor image you will get 2 entries 
 *NOTE* to get 2 entries simply put the letter MSC in front of the "Link Title". 
-enter as many times as you'd like
-enter your card in as many other challenges as you like
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
 Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)

You may use any vendors and products to participate and qualify for the prize when offered

Add your card/project here (tip: if you get a backlink error it means you need to add a link to this blog on your page):


11 comments:

  1. Who won't want to win one of Melanie's great stamp sets.Love,love,love her flowers! I better get going on a card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, what a cool challenge. These are one of my favorite color combos. Thanks for the great challenge, Joyce. And a great prize, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Joyce! You did a beautiful job! The stained glass looks so real and I just love the artful background you made for the over Chapter scripture. Hugs, looking forward to seeing the entries, great challenge. (PS I'm wearing teal and purple today. Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combo and ty to Melanie for being a sponsor! Her stamp sets are beautiful and I do have one I can pull out to do this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful challenge!
    Thanks for sponsoring Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to linkin but it's not working.
    Here you can find my card.
    http://ellyscardcreatief.blogspot.nl/2015/01/teal-and-purple.html
    Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

  7. > Together with my husbands help we have suceeded in linking up the two cards I made for the teal and purple challenge sponsored by Melanie!  I was so confused as to why it would'nt work, and one of my cards I wanted to link up I needed to change the title, because it was "seen" as a title already linked up.  So I added the second photo again to StampTV and changed its' title and it worked! 

    > I am glad it all turned out!

    > Thanks for the challenge,

    > and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your linky thing says I don't have a backlink in my blogpost - but I do. I have submitted anyway by ticking the box and hope that you accept my entry. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an inspiring challenge Joyce! My card is done and ready to post. I will be linking it soon. This color combination is beautiful! I can't wait to share what I came up with! Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try to enter but no resolds.
    http://ellyscardcreatief.blogspot.nl/2015/01/just-for-youtag.html
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this over? I cannot figure out how to link my cards

    ReplyDelete