FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thank You

 HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! This is the first challenge for 2015. It is also a prize week! Welcome and I am so glad you are here. Be sure to check out some of the new links above. Not much has changed, the most notable change is that the winner will now be random. The top 2 will be the hostess favorites, all 3 will be posted on the Mod Squad Pinterst board.
The challenge this week is to make a Thank you card. You can use any vendor stamps and supplies. But if you use at least one of the sponsors images you get a second entry (if you have any trouble with this feature please comment or contact me...I am testing it:-)) 

  *NOTE* to get 2 entries simply put the letter MSC in front of the "Link Title".  

My THANK YOU CARD


For this card I masked the shells to develop the scene. The background was done with watercolor, shells with Copics.


Products used:
Gina K Designs Under The Sea - seaweed and fishes
Gina K Designs Life’s A Beach- the tiny shell
  Gina K Designs Gifts From The Sea - the shells
Gina K Designs Stamp It Big - sentiment
Water Color Paper
Inktense Pencils
Pure Luxury  Kraft cardstock from GinaK
Colored with markers 


The prize this week is a Gina K Designs StampTV grab bag!
Rules:
 -Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date.
 -You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win 
-Include a link back to our challenge page
 -You may use any vendors products 
-You may enter as many challenges as you like
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 2" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.
 - If you use a sponsor image you will get 2 entries 
 *NOTE* to get 2 entries simply put the letter MSC in front of the "Link Title". Bear with me please as I try to make things easy peasy:-)
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.

 Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)




7 comments:

  1. Tried to do second entry but not sure of where to add MSC. Do we do 2 links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colouring of the shells and seaweed. To get two entries do we post twice? One with the MSC and one without? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce,
    Sorry to bother you - I am trying to add my second entry to this link , but it keeps saying that "the link already exist!". Please could you so this manually for me?
    thank you so much
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, I don't have a blog so can you please add my second entry manually? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joyce! Love the underwater scene! Congratulations on your new title as moderator and great first challenge of 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can I link my post for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge theme - I know I certainly never have enough thank you cards in my stash! Love your pretty aquatic sample!

    ReplyDelete