FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

PAPER TAKES ITS TOLE



Hello, Judy Woodland here. It's my pleasure to be hosting the challenge this week. Today I have a little paper tole for you. All you need to do is take an image, make at least 3 copies, and cut out smaller and smaller bits of it to layer together.

Here is my card:



For this card I stamped 3 images of the flower on watercolor paper, die cut them out,  and then colored them with watercolors. Then I cut smaller and smaller parts of them, and layered them on top of each other with foam tape. Very fun!!!

Here are the ingredients:
GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and Charcoal Brown Card Stock
Stampendous Lovely Garden Stamp Set and Die
Hot Off The Press Emma's Garden Patterned Paper
GKD Stamper's Favorites Stamp Set for Sentiment
Spellbinders Lotus Die
Stash Pearls

PRIZE 
The prize is some Gina K Designs Duo Sets. I have 3 sets to give away and maybe some other goodies:-)

There is no sponsor this week so no bonus entry.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, loving this challenge. Have seen it a lot and never have done it, can't wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I have not done one of these for awhile. You got my wheels churning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Judy! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Judy, what a stunning flower! Gorgeous look!!!
    I love how you did this, and what an inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely! I haven't had a chance to try this technique and I hope I will this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Judy and hope to be joining you before the weekend ends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card. I love your flower and tole technique. So happy lots of friends are joining in <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved playing with this challenge Judy. Your card is gorgeous. I am looking forward to playing next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! Caught my eye on Pinterest and just had to leave a comment! Stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete