FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pop-Up Card

Welcome to the Mod Squad Challenge! Thanks to everyone who participated in last weeks "All About Water" challenge.

This is a sponsor week!! Our sponsor this week is Stampendous and they have a GREAT PRIZE for 1 lucky random winner!



The PRIZE !!


Stampendous Build A Bouquet Dies

Please show your support and check out the links and participate!


THE CHALLENGE:

Make a pop-up card of any kind.
Here is a video if you need help.
Step cards and box cards qualify since they have elements that pop-up once opened. 
I only ever made 1 pop-up card. With this new die I can see that I will make more.

You may use any company's images to qualify for the prize but if you use an image from Stampendous you get an extra entry! To see how that works see the "Winners" link above.

Heartfelt Creations paper
Hot Off The Press Lace Stickers
Pure Luxury Navy Cardstock



For the vase I used Encrusted Jewels blue. I used the glittery embossing over the water and added the fragments over the base only. It is more glittery then seen here. I also covered the roses with Wink Of Stella.


Rules:

-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-Include a link back to this challenge page
-You may use any vendors products 
-You may enter as many challenges as you like
-Enter as many times as you'd like
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator. 
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.

Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)





28 comments:

  1. That card is fantastically fabulous, what a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. That die makes it so easy!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card, pretty and lovely details. is the challenge open to people in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stampendous will ship prize to US only. You are welcome to play for top 3 recognition and just for fun:-)

      Delete
    2. Would they ship to outside the US if we paid the difference in shipping costs?

      Delete
  3. That is stunning, Joyce. The crystal bits really show off the water, jar and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy! I couldn't find my tweezers at first...very funny. It gets heated from the back.

      Delete
  4. Love your pop up card Joyce so beautiful! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pop up card. As to Stampendous stamps mine are old and I am sure no longer being used. In other words....retired. And, I am not so sure I know how to do a pop up card myself. I might have to research a bit and see if my old mind can wrap around the concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any age stamp is fine! Here is a easy video. http://stamptv.ning.com/video/season-s-greetings-pop-up-card
      "Odd mine" LOL, yea right...you do great work!

      Delete
  6. I love your card. Everything is lovely, you used the frantage kit perfectly! I have never ever made a pop up card, but I looked up some tutorials on youtube and they look pretty easy! I really like Stampendous stamps and I am going to see which ones I have will make a nice pop up design. Thanks for hosting and thanks to Stampendous for sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great and thanks. This die makes it even easier:-)

      Delete
  7. Love your card Joyce....I doubt I will have time to play...but that doesn't stop me from enjoying your challenge from a far...one of these days for sure! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found this blog thru Stampendous blog. Entered my Valentine Box Card using a Stampendous stamp Bee Buddies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful Joyce! Thanks for a great challenge - and the Stampendous products look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. And their products are reasonably priced too.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful design thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyce, this is absolutely gorgeous...you did a fantastic job. I really hope to get a card made this weekend for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered again.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much everyone! Sure glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Entered a 2nd card, a Stand-Up Card, using Stampendous Wavy Music stamp.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete