FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WINNER Pop-up Card

WOW, we had some really great entries last week for the pop-up cards. Many of you it was your first pop-up card ever. Perfect...that is what a challenge is all about...to get outside our comfort zones and to try something new.

Today's RANDOM WINNER is:

Kathy Krug with this gorgeous card.


TOP 3 in no particular order

Graciellie, with this adorable popup. Be sure to visit her blog to see the gorgeous front.


Joanie, with these intricut cut cups


Judy's watercolor blows me away! 


Be sure to grab your badges!



6 comments:

  1. Boy am I excited. I make a lot of pop up cards, and this group went on my wish list the moment I saw it. So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win Kathy...what a fantastic card you made too! Congratulations to the TOP 3, as well...awesome cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card and congratulations to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm flattered that you liked my card. Thanks, Joyce. And congrats to Kathy - I'm sure you will enjoy that set. Especially if you make pop-up cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking at all the beautiful pop up cards. Thanks everyone for sharing and congratulations to the lucky winners.
    Can anyone tell me how to grab a badge? Seems I forgot how to do it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. his group went on my wish list the moment I saw it. So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete