FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Butterfly Focal

MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO WIN PRIZE OR TOP 3!
 
Welcome back everyone and to all the new members! I will leave the "Follow" reminder here for a bit:-)

On to our next challenge. For many of us Spring has actually arrived:-) Others not so much! I challenge you to make a card with the focal point being a BUTTERFLY. Not just a butterfly somewhere but the FOCAL point of the card. Maybe we can help some of the northern states undergo metamorphosis!
There is no sponsor this week but I have a prize from my stash. The GKD Thank You duo, Congratulations stamps and 1 other (don't recall).





Here is the card I made. I used watercolor paper and sprinkled on some Brusho crystals. I then sprayed with some pearlized water. Then stamped the cake, added some GKD ribbon , wood frame (painted with pigment ink), and the vellum butterfly from GKD and white embossed.

You can use ANY VENDOR to qualify for the prize. I just happen to have mostly Gina K Designs.


Rules:

-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products 

-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like

-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.  Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required) Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)


If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE


 MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO WIN PRIZE OR TOP 3!
Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win (I do check)





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Joyce!! Thanks for another wonderful challenge. See you again soon. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your GORGEOUS background! YOWZA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love that nice butterfly. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge - GORGEOUS card. I have never used pearlized water with my Brushos. Great idea - I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I'm a little put off by the comment that you would love to put my card in the top 3 but I'm not a follower. I came to your blog again today, and see that I am already signed in as one of your followers, so hope this hasn't happened to others and had their cards disqualified as well. If you look my emails is shersl84bed and that is what i am a follower under. :/ my blog is sherscards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo sorry. I really try to be sure I don't miss it. I even went to your profile to check site names. I posted what I did so you could correct me if wrong. I will try to word it better in future, I certainly don't want to offend. Your card will be featured with this weeks top 3. Be sure to grab your badge.

      Delete