FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tick Tack Toe

 MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO WIN PRIZE OR TOP 3!
 
Happy April  to all you crafters from Kathy Krug.  I am excited to be the hostess for this week’s challenge at Mod Squad.  How about a game of Tick Tack Toe.  You can go across the board horizontally, vertically or diagonally to pick three techniques or elements to use on your creation and tell us which ones you picked.  

You can use more than three of the design elements as long as you use the three from the direction you selected.  I decided on the third vertical line … piercing, coloring, rhinestones or pearls, but I actually used all nine squares either on the front or on the back of the card. 
Please tell us in your description which 3 you used.

It is a prize week, with a Gina K Designs grab bag! Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry. See HERE




The prize this week is a grab bag from Gina K Designs so I know you want to participate.   I am looking forward to seeing what YOU will create. 



I tried a Peek a Boo card for this challenge.  Here it is.

 

Inside

Gina K Designs Elegant Florals 
Gina K Designs My Most Favorite
Heartfelt Creations Sunny Day Paper Pack
Cherry Lynn Butterfly
Martha Stewart Punch


Rules:

-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products 
-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like
-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.  Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required) Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)


If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE

Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry. See HERE

 MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO WIN PRIZE OR TOP 3!
Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win (I do check)






13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card you created, loving all of the details and accents. So beautiful! Great Challenge, I have plenty of time to play! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoo woo Kathy! What a beautiful card and what a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I have actually never done this type of challenge before. It looks fun and I hope I will have time to join in! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kathy, and great challenge! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kathy your card is absolutely amazing. Such a beautiful card inside and out. Lots of lovely elements to look at here. Great challenge. Hope to play with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have a backlink error it goes to moderation. I goofed and didn't turn it off. I don't want to edit now or I may loose the entries. So I will check moderation daily to be sure I got everyone's card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was wondering what happened to the numbering. When I went to enter today I saw that my entry #s had changed.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  7. Melissa, when a card goes to moderation for whatever reason:-), once approved it gets the number it would have gotten if it went through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this type of card. It's very nice. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure if my card has loaded - I'm not sure what the Back Link is? I have made sure that my post links to this page so I hope I've done it right - will check later to make sure.

    Thanks for a lovely challenge and awesome DT inspirations Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joyce,
    I posted 3 cards yesterday - not sure if they have gone through properly. Linked back to Stamp TV website. Please could you let me know if I need to reload?
    thanks so much:) Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these Tic Tac Toe challenges...they are so fun. But sometimes I wish they were in a different order...LOL :) Hugs....Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for the delay, I have been ill but feel human today:-) There were 13 cards I approved. This will not normally be an issue. It's a default setting in inlinkz I didn't uncheck.

    ReplyDelete