FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WINNER Butterfly Focal

Sorry this post is a day late, I was out all day yesterday. A big thanks to everyone who participated!


The random WINNER Is:

Melissa with this flip card


The Top 3 in no particular order:

Kylie with her pretty painted masterpiece


Gracielle, love all the textures and gorgeous flowers she made


Cindy with her lovely painted card


A Top 3 pick from last week Tic Tac Toe, that I mistakenly disqualified. I want to give recognition this week to Sher:

 



Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge!



2 comments:

  1. This BEE is happy to bee the winner. I'm emailing now. Congrats to the Top 3.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for choosing my card. What an honour and congrats to all the other winners xx

    ReplyDelete