FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Birthday

This week the challenge is to make a birthday card - easy peazie LOL. I always seem to need one so I like to have some on hand. I challenged myself to start using some of my supplies that haven't been used so I finally used my Copic air gun!

It is a prize week, with a Gina K Designs grab bag! Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry. See HERE





The prize this week is a grab bag from Gina K Designs so I know you want to participate. 

Here is the card I made using my Copic air gun. I'll link to the little compressor I found that works great! I simply sprayed over a stencil then stamped and colored the cake. Added some bling and done.


Burst stencil




Rules:

-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products 


-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like


-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.  Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required) Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)


If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE

Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry. See HERE


 MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO WIN PRIZE OR TOP 3!


Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win





6 comments:

  1. Super pretty card!!! Great challenge too - as you said, easy peasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that splashy background on your card!!!
    Thank you for the fun challenge! I follow by Google Friend Connect: J. Woolbright.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, love the colours and the wow effect you got using that stencil and the air gun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your friends and family will get caught up in the irreverent humor of Godfather Greeting Cards.

    birthday cards

    ReplyDelete