FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anything Goes PLUS a DIE

Kathy Krug here and I am so excited to be the hostess for this week's Mod Squad Challenge. Thanks, Joyce, for asking me.  

Let's make it easy... Anything Goes plus using any brand of die that One Happy Cut sells. That's easy since they carry all the major brands.  Be sure to list the company that makes the die or dies you use. 
It is a prize week with One Happy Cut offering a $15 gift certificate for one lucky winner who will be selected RANDOMLY. 


Here is my card. For my focal point, I used the Zinnia die by Spellbinders. I must tell you that it is a time consuming flower. Lots of cutting and gluing, but the results are beautiful.




 Here are the other dies I used.
Die Versions brick cover plate
Spellbinders Lotus Pendant die
Die-Namites Beautiful flowers
Impression Obsession Hydrangia stem

Have fun!!!  I am looking forward to seeing what you  create. 



10 comments:

  1. this is a stunning make, gorgeous flower, great inspiration. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge and beautiful,card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card and flower, Kathy! Congrats on Hosting! This will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love all your die cut layers and soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!! All those gorgeous layers, really stunning! And great challenge....hope I can find time to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The flower on your card is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh....that flower is just exquisitely gorgeous!!! Time-intensive, but well worth it. So glad you shared it with us. Wonderful card.

    Thanks for this fun challenge. This is my first introduction to One Happy Cut. Fun looking through their online store!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A challenge so nice, I was inspired twice! Thanks for the inspiration. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete