FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pattern Paper

This weeks challenge is to USE PATTERN PAPER. You can use a layering piece, paper piece, anyway you wish.


It is a prize week, with a Gina K Designs grab bag! 
If you a GKD stamp be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry. See HERE




The prize this week is a grab bag from Gina K Designs so I know you want to participate. 

Here is my card:

 I used the Flowers And Frames StampTV kit.  I did the Rose with all 3 of the larger stamps. The lightest color is Bubblegum Pink, mid tone is Bubblegum Pink stamped 2 times and the darkest is Passionate Pink. The pattern paper is from the kit.



Supplies used:
GKD Inks: Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Fresh Asparagus, Grass Green & Black Onyx

  



Rules:
-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products


-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like


-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.  Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required) Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)


If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of the title if you use a Gina K Designs stamp  

If you get an error message this week don't worry about it. It will go to moderation and I will add it. Not sure what happened this week:-)

17 comments:

  1. Super challenge - everyone loves patterned paper! You should have a lot of players this week!! Your card is beautiful, love that rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card you did. I doubt I will play as I am very busy now for the next few weeks. But then again, I might find a spare moment. I hope you get lots of entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pattern paper challenge and your lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all the wonderfully talented Design Team Members, you are all invited to join in the "World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenges" which commenced on 1st July.
    Love to see your talent in these challenges which are only open to DT's throughout the World.
    Here is the link:
    http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, thanks so much for sharing this awesome challenge with us! I finally could join in the fun! Love the prize too! Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful challenge and amazing DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspiration card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exquisitely beautiful thank you card with that gorgeous rose! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and the fun challenge!!!

    I am a follower by Google Friend Connect: J. Woolbright
    Also, I subscribe by email. Hooray!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added your challenge to the "My Favorite Challenge Sites" page on my blog. :)
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Thanks everyone! And thanks for playing along and supporting our sponsors. Wow, I will be busy commenting on all these entries LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the lovely challenge - and the rose card Joyce is totally beautiful - love how it pops! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, it is really great pattern paper card, I love it. Thanks for share wonderful inspiration and I have also shared this to my friends and with my relative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete