FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Gate Fold It Is!


We all make A2 size cards, usually.  Some are side fold and some top fold.  Today I would like you to change that, and make a Gate Fold card.  The cut and size are still the same, only the score is different.  The Gate Fold makes such an elegant card.  You friends will love the different look. 
  
Hi Barbara Campbell here, I am so very excited to be hosting this week, and I will be doing the first week of each month until the end of the year.  Happy to be helping out Joyce as she does a wonderful job moderating this challenge. 

 Our sponsor this week is Gina K Designs.

http://stamptv.com

A free community featuring card making, stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters featuring stamps by Gina K. Designs.Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges.

Shop Gina K Designs


                                                                         PRIZE

The prize is a great grab bag. You can check the link above to see what others have won.

Here is my example of the gate fold card. 
 It is so easy to coordinate a card with Gina K Designs as she has made it easy for us.  Here, I have used Gina's Ocean Mist card stock and the coordinating Shabby Spring design paper pack.  I also used the Ocean Mist and Warm cocoa inks.
That Master Butterfly stamp is my favorite and the sentiment inside is from Stately Flowers 7, by Melanie Muenchinger, for Gina K.
Oval Stitched Die is Lil'Inker




I finished the inside of this card by cutting out some of the butterflies and the dots stamp from Stately Flowers 7.  You no NOT need to finish the inside of your project.

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you all do! 


Rules:

-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products     
-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like


-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.  Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required) Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)


If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE

Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry. See HERE 

7 comments:

  1. Great idea for a challenge,and your card is beautiful. Love the colors and that pp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.....FUN Challenge....it's good to mix it up every now and again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, I love the colors and the DP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I messed up in adding my link. I forgot the MSC in front of my names, so I tried to delete and then add the links again and the link tool is not happy with me. Maybe I will wait and come back later and try again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce. I went ahead and added the other one that I was trying to fix earlier. Thanks for fixing the one that I didn't mess with.

      Delete
  5. Joyce, I did it again, forgot to add the MSC. Please help. Thanks

    ReplyDelete