FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WINNER Lavender & Lace

Thank you Judy for hosting this challenge! I love Lavender and Lace. I made a card too and posted on the Mod Squad Challenge group on Facebook. I didn't enter it here...what if I won? LOL, that would be plain tacky:-) There were a lot of stunning cards this week.


Random Winner

Julie with this stunning card.
Be sure to send your mailing address to me (Joyce) so you can get your gift certificate.


TOP 3

In random order

 Marianne - beautiful layers and layout



 Judy V - very sweet and great take on the challenge

 Zelda - love the beautiful design 



Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge!










2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Gorgeous creations, congrats to all of the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular cards! All are works of art!!!
    Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete