FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Let's See Your White Wash!

This is Barbara Campbell and it is the first Wednesday of the month and boy how time flies.  I know that in September, we start thinking about fall and all of the wonderful colors that we can use to create beautiful projects. Well, there is time for that.  For my challenge, I want you to show me your white wash.  No bleach, just White Wash.  Do I have your interest?
 Our sponsor this week is Gina K Designs.

http://stamptv.com

A free community featuring card making, stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters featuring stamps by Gina K. Designs.Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs
PRIZE
The prize is a great grab bag. You can check the link above to see what others have won.

 I am including a video that Melanie Muenchinger recently did, that gave me this idea for a challenge. Watch Here

                                            Here is my example.



I used all GKD products on this card.
Stamp set, Friends are Flowers, and A wish for You ( butterfly)
Ocean Mist and Turquoise Sea Card stock
Inks, white, Fresh Asparagus, Dark Sage , Blue Denim
Black Gingham Ribbon
The oval stitched die is Lil'inker and the oval scalloped die is Spellbinder. 


Please watch the video, as this is very easy to do and it looks Marvelous!  I hope that you have as much fun with this as I did.

Rules: 
-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products     

-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like

-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.      Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)

               If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you use the sponsors image/product.  See HERE  

10 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card, Barbara, LOVE your Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is STUNNING!! Don't know if I'll have time to play because we are gearing up for our trip, but I love this technique. Hope I can play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is FABULOUS. Love the colors and your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is amazing! Hope I get the chance to play this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this technique. Love the challenge and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw this beautiful card and watched Melanie's video I just HAD to give it a try. What a fabulous technique ... can't wait to play with it more. Thanks for a fun challenge and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is Wonderful Barbara...I am running out of adjectives here...I am going to have to start making ones up of mine own! Off to watch the video! You are on fire girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Barbara! Thanks for reminding me of this technique, I totally enjoyed using it. BTW, Joyce, again I forgot to add MSC to my entry, help!I promise to remember next time, ahemmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks very much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete