FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WINNER Sprinkle Your Sparkle

Thanks to everyone who entered this week! Cindy choose the top 3 and I did the random draw.

Random WINNER

Elizabeth with this beautiful card. Please send me your email address for instructions to get your digi.


Top 3 in random order 

Beebeebabs, LOVE, LOVE the bling
 

Ellen, Just plain gorgeous - period

Susan, Love the glitter fall leaves and coloring 





Congrats to all of the winners and thanks to all that entered. 
Be sure to grab your badge!





 






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 .. I am truly honored!! And So excited!! Thank you for your kind words!! I LOVE all of the picks.. they are all so gorgeous!!! Congrats to everyone!! And thank you for the fun challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete