FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WINNER Get Your "FALL" On

There were so many fabulous cards this week! I loved seeing all the gorgeous colors in your fall cards!

 RANDOM WINNER 
Betty with her lovely leaves





Be sure to email Joyce to get your Gina K Designs grab bag!


TOP 3 in random order


I sure had a hard time picking just three this week.  It was impossible!  

Jane with the great 3D leaves and beautiful stamped border


Janis with her gorgeous collage


Sara stamped with actual leaves and has a ton of dimension


Congrats to all of the winners and thanks to all that entered. 
Be sure to grab your badge!  




 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks. I am honored!!!

    Congratulations to Betty, the lucky winner, on her lovely card with that awesome stamped background and textural burlap. Also, congrats to the other top picks. I really love Jane's stamped border. I am always afraid to let stamps overlap, but it looks fabulous on her card. Sara's card is amazing with those wonderful real leaves and gorgeous background. Wonderful work, ladies!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Really made my day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for choosing my card to be among the Top 3! I'm honored to be mentioned among these beauties!

    ReplyDelete