FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WINNER Winter & A Die

We have 2 winners this week! Remember the draw is totally random! I add up the entries the add in the bonus entries and do the draw at Random.org. Anyone who follows the rules can win! The Top 3 are selected by the first host of each week. That way you get to see choices by all the hosts and not just my taste:-) I am so appreciative of all the hosts that help me out with this challenge blog. I could not do all of this alone, it is a group effort.


RANDOM WINNER #1

Barbara Campbell with this card. You have won the One Happy Cut $15 gift certificate. 



RANDOM WINNER #2

GRACIELLIA with this card. You have won the Furever Friends stamp set from Sunny Studio! Please  email Joyce your mailing address/



TOP 3 in random order

  

Amy Cohen LOVE the fun lit up penguins-super cute!  


Stephanie W. The fat happy cats make me smile and I adore the sentiment....so purrrrrrfect!  


 VA's Creative Clutter, the use of Duct tape was so clever AND beautiful!






Congrats to all of the winners and thanks to all that entered. 
Be sure to grab your badge!  




 


 
 

1 comment: