FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Give Thanks

 It's already November and our thoughts turn to Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving meals, holiday shopping and time with family.  Yes, we have a lot to be thankful for and that is my challenge for this week.  Just make a Thank you card or project.  

You can really go with this one.  Use any color or theme, but it must convey thanks.  

Note: closing time for entries is Noon EST on Nov. 10, 2105

                              Our sponsor this week is Gina K Designs.
 
http://stamptv.com


A free community featuring card making, stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters featuring stamps by Gina K. Designs.Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs
PRIZE
The prize is a great grab bag of Gina K. goodies. 
Here is my example.:
 
I went back to a stamp set that I have had and used many times, as I love the red poppy.  Red, Black and White is very striking.  The stamp is Hugs and Prayers and Embossing folder used, is called Wicker Weave by Cuttlebug.
The poppy is colored with Copic markers and then I added Glossy Accents.  The sentiment is a die cut from Simon Says Stamps adhered to a scalloped oval.  The little heart also has glossy accents.  I used circle dies for the frame around the poppies.




Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you use the Gina K.  image/product.  See HERE


 
Rules: 
-Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
-You must be a "Follower" (click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar) of this blog to be eligible to win
-You may use any vendors products     


-Include a link back to this challenge page -You may enter as many challenges as you like -Enter as many times as you'd like

-Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
-The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our Pinterest board -On sponsored weeks or any host/hostess give away weeks, the winner will be selected using a random generator.      Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)

       I am very excited this week to see how many entries we get.  I have so much to be thankful for, as I know you are too. 

     If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE

 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Barbara, love the color, texture and design! Thank You for a great Challenge! xo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked it. I'm excited to see all of the entries.

      Delete
  2. I love this composition. The black swiss dots is so pretty around that beautiful red flower. The embossed background and the little heart just pulls the whole thing together. Love it!! I think I will have time to play this week. YEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ! would love to see you here, Kathy!

      Delete
  3. That is exquisite!!! The deep red color and black with white background just POPS. I haven't been around much, but thought I'd drop in today -- what a smashing card! I wanna play ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosy, hello! Can't wait to see what you do.

      Delete
  4. Elegant! Stunning!
    Love black and white, with a pop of color on a card!
    That EF is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo! I actually - got - to - PLAY!!!! I did 2 similar cards over on my blog and linked up one of the pics above. So so so so so happy - thank you! Aloha - best wishes to the winner ♥

    ReplyDelete