This week our sponsor is the wonderful stamp company Kitchen Sink Stamps. Kitchen Sink Stamps offers us a discount. CODE: ModSquad.
These stamps are amazing. Most have a multi-stamp feature that lets you get great detail in your images using several colors. There is real dimension with a 3-D effect! And one of the best features of this stamp company is that there are color recipes for most of the multi-step stamps, so you don't have to guess what colors to use. There are even alternative colors if you don't have the inks that are suggested.
Maria from Kitchen Sink Stamps is a member of our Mod Squad Challenge Facebook Group so feel free to say Hi or ask any questions.
$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to the store.
You can pick your own goodies and there are a lot of choices!
Here are a couple of samples for you~
For this card I used the Kitchen Sink stamp set Friends of the Moon.
I stamped the shooting stars and firework sprays all over the card, heat embossed it with white embossing powder from GKD, then sponged with Dusty Concord and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
The card stock is GKD White and Navy, and Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry. Greeting is from the GKD Mountain Wilderness stamp set. I die cut the star from glitter paper and attached the silver thread to it.
This one was done using the Kitchen Sink stamp set 3-Step Butterflies.
I stamped the image on GKD Wild Wisteria Card Stock with GKD Wild Wisteria Ink for a tone on tone look, using 2 of the 3 stamps. Then I splattered with gold paint and used my white gel pen to add dots of white.
The greeting is from a Mama Elephant stamp set Sunday Sentiments, and it was embossed with GKD Gold Embossing Powder on vellum. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Enter as many times as you'd like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button.
Scroll down below all the entries to find it.