FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WINNER Give Thanks

There were a lot of entries this week.  A total of 49, but if you used Gina K stamps, you got to enter twice.  That made 69 chances to win.  But there is only one Random winner. 

Thank you to all that entered and a Big Thanks to Gina K Designs, our sponsor this week. 

Drum roll..........This weeks RANDOM WINNER is:

Laurie Pickerel with this Monochromatic thank you card.
Be sure to email Joyce to get instructions on how to get your prize.

Monochromatic Thank You

Now for the hard part.  I had to pick just three of these amazing entries.  I needed the help of my hubby and he really studied the cards and then gave me his input.  Then I picked mine out, which were very different from his.  Well, after narrowing it down, as there are only three.  Here are the ones that I picked.

                                          TOP 3 IN RANDOM ORDER

       
This card by Teresa.  I love the mice peeking from the pumpkins.


This card from Cimbalo.   A thank you to the post lady.

This card from Bunny is so hilarious the look on his face

Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge! 




1 comment: