FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

WINNER Silver & Pearl

A heartfelt thanks to all that participated in this special challenge honoring my friend fighting lung cancer.


This weeks First RANDOM WINNER is:

Theresa's extra entry by using a sponsor image is what won this week! Remember you don't have to use a sponsor image but if you do you get another entry! Theresa be sure to send me your address.

This weeks Second RANDOM WINNER is:
Becky with this gorgeous card. Be sure to send me your email to get your Birthday Smiles stamp set from Sunny Studio!




TOP 3 IN RANDOM ORDER
Joanie's gorgeous embossed card. I love that silver strip



Kathy with her over the top gorgeous silver background


Silvia's card is so soft and pretty




Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge! 




3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your cards are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to have won! Thanks for drawing my card. Congrats to the Top Three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations winners! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete