FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Winners Of The Friendship Challenge!

Wow such a beautiful gallery filled with Friendship cards.  
 
We have 2 RANDOM WINNERS each receiving a $15 Gift Certificate from

Be sure to email Joyce to ge your certificates sent.
 
First Random WINNER


#16 Zelda
Second Random WINNER
# 7 Bonnie

Zelda and Bonnie you have each won a $15 Gift Certificate to

 

TOP 3 IN RANDOM ORDER


Early Morning Crafts with this glorious gardening themed card



Ann Chuang with this beautiful shaped card



Theresa with this gorgeous Red Cardinal card


Congratulations to all of the winners and again, thanks to all who participated!

Be sure to grab your badge! 






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my entry for the Top 3. I was thrilled to be chosen. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so excited! Thanks for letting me know Joyce ;)
    Congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for selecting my entry for the Top 3. I was thrilled to be chosen and so excited! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete