FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

From The Heart

Happy Wednesday!

 Donna Phelan here hosting this week's Challenge!

***** One new rule change, you may enter our Challenge up to 3 times, with a new unique project each time. *****

The Challenge.......FROM THE HEART

The challenge this week...is to make a card that incorporates.....you guessed it.....HEARTS.

This Weeks Sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

http://cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/


All the stamps and Fri-Dies are designed by Michele , and are based on her love for Clean And Simple design, hence the CAS in CAS-ual. However, they will delight any stamper's style! Whether you are a CAS enthusiast or a lover of Utterly Adorable Layers, you will have a blast getting inky with them. 

The stamps are made in the USA of the finest clear photopolymer, and the coordinating line of wafer thin dies are also made in the USA.

 
2 Prizes

2 - $15 Gift Certificate each to the STORE

My first card


I used the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps,  3 In A Row and matching dies, Tic-Tac-Toe.  Grabbing my Minc Foiling Machine, I added some pretty Gold Foil to my die cut hearts.  Stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink. 


Finished off the inside with a second sentiment and a pretty little heart.



My 2nd card

I used the same CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for a different look.  Stamping sentiments, 'nuff said and xoxo while using heart die cut outs in many different Designer Papers.  I first drew 3 straight lines using a Sakura Silver Glitter pen so I could line my hearts up adding Adhesive Pearls for accents.


Now it's your turn to create with hearts, hope you join in all the fun.....remember there are TWO prizes up for grabs!




RULES
  • Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
  • You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
  • You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
  • You must follow the challenge theme
  • Include a link back to this challenge page
  • You may enter our challenge 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
  • You may enter as many challenges as you like
  • Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST 
INFO
  • Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
  • The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board 
  • Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
  • Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)



If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE

Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
 


12 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Looks like fun again this week. Wow, two prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, Your cards are gorgeous. I love how you accented them with the foil and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another challenge and the DT did wonderful on their creations with hearts -have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! Your cards are really, really, really AWESOME!!! LOVE them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I obviously did something wrong. Thought I was supposed to add your link so now it doesn't have my info. My card is number 11.
    Each of the cards is adorable and I love the CAS-ual Fridays stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roberta, I went looking for your Blog and your card post.....not sure if I have the correct one....anyways never fear I have put an SOS out to Joyce. :)

      Delete
    2. I can fix it but need your URL. The link to this site is supposed to be added to your blog post not the link tool:-) Maybe we need a video:-)

      Delete
  6. Both are pretty cards. Love the tic tac toe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards from your design team, I have just found your blog and entered my card!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet and clever cards! Thank you for this lovely challenge!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...I was just taking another look at all the entries this week. Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops I totally missed linking up today, but here is my card. Thanks for a fun challenge!

    http://kandiphillips.blogspot.com/2016/02/you-make-life-sweet_16.html

    ReplyDelete