FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Special Announcement

I (Joyce Erb) was reluctant to post since I don't want to take away from the challenge. But I am so darn excited. I was chosen as a semifinalist for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. They ask you to vote for your favorite 5. I have a bunch of samples on my blog PAPER FINESSE lots of pics there.

VOTING ENDS MARCH 25 - Friday. Heartfelt Creations has voting open so if you haven't voted yet, please pick 5 ladies including me...JOYCE ERB LOL.

"We would love to have you participate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. Voting ends on March 25th, 2016."

9 comments:

  1. Joyce had already voted for you!! All the best
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks for letting us know I will go vote for you and best wishes on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! :D
    ...You are so talented! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got you covered by merit of your work! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted for you! Wish you a Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just voted for you, Joyce - great work - GOOD LUCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for you and hope you win!!! Good Luck Joyce :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete