You don't necessarily have to do an actual rainbow, but you must use rainbow colors - red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet. Have fun, we can't wait to see your bright, beautiful creations.
This week our SPONSOR is the wonderful stamp company
Kitchen Sink Stamps offers us a discount CODE: ModSquad15.
These stamps are amazing. Most have a multi-stamp feature that lets you get great detail in your images using several colors. There is real dimension with a 3-D effect! And one of the best features of this stamp company is that there are color recipes for most of the multi-step stamps, so you don't have to guess what colors to use. There are even alternative colors if you don't have the inks that are suggested. Maria from Kitchen Sink Stamps is a member of our Mod Squad Challenge Facebook Group so feel free to say Hi or ask any questions.
$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to the store.
You can pick your own goodies and there are lots of choices!
Here is a sample for you:
I made this Mandela style design using the Kitchen Sink Stamp Set called Pretty Tear Drops. This set has so many possibilities for design and pattern. I used 11 different colors of ink on this one. It was so much fun!!!! I also used a couple of stamps from the Nesting Dolls set and the Friends of the Moon set. Both of those have little stamps that are perfect for making patterns. The greeting is from the fabulous new set called Make a Big Statement.
Here's a close up of the dimension I achieved with
fussy cutting and pop dots:
These are the Ingredients:
GKD Inks In:
Red Hot, Tomato Soup, Sweet Mango,Sweet Corn
Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green
Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Wild Lilac, Black Onyx
Memento Inks In:
Cantaloupe, Grape Jelly, Lilac Posies
GKD White, Black Onyx and Turquoise Sea Card Stock
Spellbinders Lacy Circle Die
MFT Stitched Circle Die
Sash Gems and Flower Punch for Corners
OUR SECOND SPONSOR is Inspired by Stamping
They are committed to bring you the highest quality in paper crafting supplies. They design & manufacture the highest quality of photopolymer stamps that bring superior stamping to all crafters.
$24 Gift certificate for the STORE.
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- You may enter our challenge up to 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE
Upload your image by clicking the BLUE Add Your Link button.
Scroll down below all the entries to find it.