FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Winners of What's in Your Background

Kathy and I want to send thanks to all who participated in this challenge.  We had a list as long as our arm of the ones that we liked.  Seriously! It was a job to narrow it down to just three,  We hope that you enjoyed making your projects as much as we did making the comments. 
 Still had to pick just three. 

Random Winner 
Gina K Designs
 
#14 Verna was the lucky winner of Gina K Designs $25 gift Certificate to her store.

 Congratulations, be sure to send Joyce your mailing address so you can get your gift certificates.

Random Winner
for One Happy Cut  
#28 Leanne  Congratulations, be sure to send Joyce your mailing address so you can get your $15 gift certificate. 

And now, the TOP 3
In No Particular Order

Julie with this silhouette cat looking an an amazing scene.  

 
AJ Bodine with a twinkle sky.  

Gwendolyn with the stencil and the magical soft look that she got. 

Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge!  

                                         

                                           

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What gorgeous winners! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations! Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous creations!! Love them all!
    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, all. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Dance to the all winners listed - Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope my gift certificate arrives soon. I am wanting to make an order soon at GKD so it would be really handy! I did email Joyce so it should be on it's way I am thinking. This was such a lovely surprise and just in time for the new release. However, I was not able to attend the party as Ning is acting up for some of us users.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, my fault. I have been very sick all week and just got to computer today.I just sent to Gina. I also answered your badge question:-)

      Delete