Our theme this week is April Showers Bring May Flowers so lets see some flowers on your project! Easy peasy! ;)
1st Sponsor this week is Gina K Designs
A free community featuring card making, stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters featuring stamps by Gina K. Designs. Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs.
A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store.
I used a new technique and the Stamp sets, A Year of Flowers 3 and Wild Blossom, from Gina K Designs.
Please visit my blog for all of the instructions on how I made this card.
* * * * * * *
2nd Sponsor is One Happy Cut
You will find dies from a lot of different companies here and at a great price. Their shipping is extremely reasonable. USA orders above $50 ship totally FREE while orders below that ship for only $4.95. International orders above $85 ship totally FREE while orders below that ship for only $10.95.
A $15 gift certificate
I used the Piestro Tile die on a distress ink background using a 'washed' watercolor technique with an embossed stamped image. For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at LoveTo Scrap!
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" - click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- You may enter up to 3 times in our challenge (unique entries not variations of same card)
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE.
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any sponsor image/product. Instructions are HERE.