FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

NEW BLOG FEATURE - Sponsor Videos

Hi, this is Joyce. I wanted to tell you about the videos I am making using our sponsor products! We appreciate them so much and this is a way to help support them. Be sure to check the Sponsors pages because some have discount codes.

Now I don't have a specific schedule so be sure to follow by email to receive a notice with new postings.

The first video uses Kitchen Sink Stamps & Gina K Inks. I have RA so my hands are not pretty:-) I give tips of workarounds I use for weak hands. I love techniques and different media.

Build A Scene




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update - great video! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video. Your hands are beautifully creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your video! Your card is gorgeous! These stamps look awesome!

    ReplyDelete