FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WINNERS - The Die's the Thing

So many wonderful cards for this week's Wedded Bliss Challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

Random Winner 
for Kitchen Sink Stamps
Berni  - with this awesome card.
 
Congratulations!  be sure to send Judy your email address 
so you can get your gift certificate.


Random Winner
for Inspired by Stamping 
Tammy- with this adorable creation. 
 
Congratulations! Be sure to send Joyce your email 
address  so you can get your gift certificate.


And now, the TOP 3 
In No Particular Order

Hussena - with this amazing collage.
 

 Leslee - such beautiful sponging.

 Dr. Sonia - with this exquisite creation.

 Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge!

 

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful cards, congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.. and thanks for including me in there I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Dance to all of the winners - Way to go! Enjoy your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for selecting my canvas in the Top 3. I feel so honoured. Congrats to all the other ladies too. Fabulous work from everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, how exciting! I'm so happy that I won! Thank you very much, I will email you. Congrats to the others as well!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Thank you so much. I was so surprise to see my card as one of the winners. Jumping up and down. Emailing now. Have a wonderful weekend. Congrats to the other winners
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3!

    ReplyDelete