FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WINNERS - Celebrate Your Inner Splat

So many wonderful cards for this week's Celebrate Your Inner Splat Challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

Random Winner 
for Kitchen Sink Stamps
Sarascloset - with this awesome collage card!
Congratulations!  be sure to send Judy your email address 
so you can get your gift certificate.


Random Winner
for Inspired by Stamping 
Mimi- with this beautiful tag!
 
Congratulations! Be sure to send Joyce your email 
address so you can get your gift certificate.


And now, the TOP 3 
In No Particular Order

Toni - with this amazing background!

 Heidi - with this gorgeous design!

Leanne - such a unique way to create a splat!
 

 Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature & for liking the splat I created my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Top Picks and Mimi! Thank you for the random prize draw for my card! I never get a chance to look at my blog roll, but I did today! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete