FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Thursday, November 17, 2016

SPECIAL SATURDAY CHALLENGE AT NEW SITE

We have a new site starting in 2017! We are moving from a Blogspot platform to Wordpress. The Modsquad Challenge team would like to invite all of you to share your experience with us. It is being developed to make it as easy as possible to use. It is not done but close. More fun features will be added.

Please signup at the NEW SITEhttp://modsquadchallenge.com       I am not sure if all the info here will transfer. You are welcome to visit now and signup. IN TESTING STATE:-) On Saturday Comments will be open.

Saturday November 19th we have an "Christmas & Ribbons" Challenge and we are introducing a brand new sponsor for 2017! POWER POPPY! Marcella is giving $25 GC to the store - Digi or clear stamps! Be sure to check it out! http://powerpoppy.com/

http://powerpoppy.com/

8 comments:

  1. The subscription service (follow by email) wasn't enabled yet so instead I added you in my "Wordpress Followed Sites" Manager. I'll check back on Saturday for the email sign-up - I don't want to miss anything! Sounds very exciting! Congrats on your new home! P.S. Are you accepting entries in your challenge at your new site now? Looks like the linky is open! Wishing you the best of success on your new web site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I just fixed the email signup, not pretty yet but it now works. That was a test linky, I'll get it off there. I am developing and testing live LOL. Thanks! Verna reported the signup...which is why we opened up testing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up. So, it's working right now. Of course I'll probably forget all about Saturday. Looking forward to the 2017 site. I hope the move isn't stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoot Whoot! New blog and new challenge this Saturday - I hope to visit there - just signed up for the emailing - have a blessed week and best wishes on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new blog with a new challenge! I visited there and successfully subscribed. Wishing you all the success ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just signed up! I wonder if it's possible to add the Google Friend Connect Followers button? Feedburner emails have not been very reliable, at least for me. The emails seem to arrive for awhile and then nothing. At one point I searched for a Feedburner help desk to report the problem but couldn't find one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I read Friend Connect is old. I am going to try and bring subscribers over. There is a follow I think...need more work:-)

    ReplyDelete