FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WINNER - Go For The Gold!


I am so excited with all of the entries that we had this week at the Mod Squad.  You all were so creative and I am so glad that I did not have to pick the winner.  There were a record number of people that exercised the additional entry by using a product of Gina K Design.  Twenty Two of you did that!  In fact, the winner won on her second entry.  Way to go! 

 Let's get right to it!  Drum roll please!!!!!!
The winner of the $20 gift certificate for Stamp TV is..........
Johanna Rundell with this card.

Congratulations! 

Please send Joyce your email address 
so she can assist you in claiming your prize! 
 

And now, the TOP 3
(in no particular order)
I must say that I had a very hard time just picking only three from this  group.  I got it down finally, and picked just three.  
                                             This card done by Rema with some gold.
 This card done by Sharon with a lot of gold.
 This card done by Izzy with just a little gold.
                Love them all. Thanks so much for playing with week.  
                                              Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge! 

 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card as one of top three and congrats to all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ! I'm very happy to be part of the top three ! Congratulations to Johanna, Rema and Sharon ! A lot of beautiful cards in this challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top three - that is fantastic! Congrats to the Rema, Izzy and Johanna too.

    ReplyDelete